Best coding camps for kids
Have fun creating games, websites, and more, with beginner to advanced coding camps for kids.
Explore summer coding camps, winter camps, and more
The best coding camps unleash a world of wonder and creativity for kids and teens! With coding 30+ camps designed by experts from Uber, Airbnb, Google, MIT, and more, your child will gain the skills to make a real impact in your community. Learning to program helps kids develop critical thinking skills and creativity. Set your child up for a successful career - and empower them to have tons of fun along the way! Live online camps run four days a week, two days a week, and once a week during the summer, winter, and more, so you’re sure to find the right fit for your schedule! Choose from fun camps including Scratch, Minecraft, Roblox, Python, and more.
AI coding camps for kids
Learn all about Artificial Intelligence and data science in fun AI camps.
Create with ChatGPT
Data Science with Python and Pandas
Intro to Computational Biology
Coding camps for kids
Discover cool coding languages including Scratch, Python, and more.
Intro to Java Programming (AP CSA Aligned)
Robotics coding camps for kids
Join robotics camps to make awesome robots compete in virtual worlds.
NASA STEM Club
Game development camps for kids
Don't just play games - create them! Learn all about game development.
Junior Hackers - Smart and Safe on Internet
Minecraft Code to Mod
Advanced Roblox Game Coding
Digital design camps for kids
Create beautiful websites, cards, illustrations, and more.
Budding Digital Artist
Canva for Kids: Design & Video Creation
Discovering Digital Design
Cloud computing camps for kids
Learn all about the Internet and cloud computing.
Beginner coding camps for kids
Get started and have fun with the best beginner-friendly coding camps including drag-and-drop Scratch and more!
Advanced coding camps for kids
Enjoy advanced coding camps to learn mobile development, game development, and real-world programming languages.
Learn more about kids coding camps for every season: summer camps, winter camps, spring camps, Thanksgiving camps, and New Year camps.
Explore free coding camps for kids
Coding can be intimidating so having a mentor in a fun environment is crucial to maintaining a child’s interest while building confidence in the process - and our free camps provide just that! Our five-star rated free coding camps are offered all summer, and year-round. They’re a great way to identify your child’s interests.
Our small group classes, live video experience, and awesome teachers set every child up for success. Unleash a whole new world of wonder when you get started today.
What to expect from our online coding camps for kids
Join Create & Learn coding camps to grow your creativity as you make fun arcade games, design awesome animations, create mobile apps, and much more. Create & Learn’s virtual camps use a unique inquiry-based method that keeps kids constantly engaged. Students are encouraged to have open ended discussions with their expert instructor and other students, and to create anything they desire to make. The dynamic elements of the Create & Learn program, and the personalization of the small group experience, make it one of the best.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning coding with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
Benefits of learning with virtual coding camps for kids
Coding for kids is great to learn because it is beginning to become a critical workforce skill. Today 87% of parents believe Computer Science is at least as important as math and English according to a Gallup report. The best way for kids to learn code is by actually doing the code themselves - and our coding camps provide plenty of hands-on projects. It is vital for kids to try, make mistakes, and then learn from those mistakes throughout the design process. Students can start coding as early as age 5. Here are a few ways learning coding can benefit your student:
- Coding builds students’ problem solving skills
- Kids learn logic and coding gives them lots of practice refining their logic
- Coding provides a way to be creative very quickly
- Learning coding provides lots of challenges for kids to overcome and build resilience
- Coding is useful in a wide variety of fields from technology to finance, retail, health and beyond
- Coding is a field with great earning potential
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best virtual coding camp for your student
If you’re curious about how to pick the best place to begin learning coding, here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: The majority of our students begin with Scratch Junior for students in K-2 grades; Scratch Ninja is a great place to begin for 2nd to 4th graders; while Accelerated Scratch is an excellent starting place for older children. If your child has prior coding experience, check out our curriculum to find the best fit for you.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Scratch Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
Coding resources for kids and teens
Get started with fun coding games, coding classes, and even Scratch project challenges! You can even get inspiration from all sorts of cool kids coding projects our students have created.
- Best coding games for kids: These kids coding games teach different concepts of coding while empowering kids to feel proud of their creations!
- Scratch projects for kids: Discover what the most popular Scratch project is, see steps on how to make your first simple Scratch game, and explore 7 fun projects.
- What is coding for kids: Find out why so many people believe coding for kids and teens is critical.
- Best coding books for kids: Discover a few helpful books to complement livestream courses, including books designed for beginners, picture books, and more.
- Free and paid coding websites: See some of the most recommended free and paid websites your child can engage with to learn coding languages.
- Best coding classes for kids: Explore a list of the best coding for kids classes, including free classes, apps, and websites! We've also included some tips on how to compare top kids coding classes.
- Best free coding classes for beginners: The most in-demand jobs today, such as Java developer, cloud architect, and data scientist, all need to know how to code. To help students build their skills, we've rounded up the best free coding classes for beginners.
- Coding for girls: Check out some of the best programming platforms out there that think coding for girls is just as important as we do!