Kids are born creators and artists. Art, in turn, is one of the best ways to express themselves as well. There are so many different way for kids to be creative with art these days: drawings, digital photography, stop motion video, digital art design, and more. In this series of classes , we teach a wide range of digital art topics and basic techniques so your child will get a chance to try many different things. Students will enjoy creating a fun art project every session, and learn to appreciate great design in their daily lives, while exploring many different types of art mediums.
Every month, we work on new topics and they are published below:
- In this club, your child will create a different art project in each session, such as Minecraft skins, emojis, animations, photography, and more. In each of these hands-on activities, we guide students to observe and understand the artist elements in life such as patterns and symmetry, explore emotions and feelings, and learn about art basics such as color palettes.
- 2/05 - 2/11 Color Theory: Learn everything about colors and use the knowledge to re-color your favorite characters in Scratch. This will make your Scratch projects more oustanding!
- 2/12 - 2/18 Music Painter: Can you hear colors and shapes? Explore the concept of "synesthesia" and draw your name as music with a cool Song Maker tool.
- 2/19 - 2/25 Stop Motion Movie with Legos: Do you have Legos and want to make a movie about them? Learn the tools and techniques to make a stop motion movie and create your own Legos stories!
- 2/26 - 3/04 Optical Illusion: Draw fun optical illusions and learn the art and fun science behind them
- 3/05 - 3/11 Know Your Camera: Learn how to take awesome picture to tell stories
- 3/12 - 3/18 Patterns for Beautiful Mandalas: Draw mandala patterns with paper and pens, and also with very cool digital tools. It is almost magical.
- 3/19 - 3/25 Stop Motion Movie - A Toy Story: Create a short stop motion movie with your favorite toys. Learn how to construct the storyline and make it come to life.
Budding Digital Artist Club
- $17 Per Session
- Computer - MacChromebookWindows PC
- Downloadable Certificate.
Show the world you did it. You really did it!
- #1 Coding Curriculum
Designed by Stanford, Google & Apple Experts with kids in mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We'll help you find the right class, always. Love it or get a full refund.
- Expert Teachers
US-based, background checked, highly trained and 3+ years of experience in their fields.