Join fun graphic design with Canva classes for kids
Does your child want to create beautiful digital cards, posters, slides or videos for their school projects? Now they can make all of these fascinating projects with Canva - a powerful and trendy graphic design platform with a simple interface (and creating an account is free)! This course explores examples of great graphic design and video storytelling. Your child will learn to use the intuitive drag-and-drop tool in Canva to create their own designs, and share their creations with friends or teachers easily online. You will be amazed to see how creative your child can be with this fun digital design tool!
- Downloadable Certificate.
Show the world you did it. You really did it!
- #1 Coding Curriculum
Designed by Stanford, Google & Apple Experts with kids in mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We'll help you find the right class, always. Love it or get a full refund.
- Expert Teachers
US-based, background checked, highly trained and 3+ years of experience in their fields.
Canva for Kids: Design & Video Editing
- Grades 3-6
- This class will walk through the basics of the free digital design tool Canva. Your child will learn about how to upload or search pictures and elements in Canva, and explore a wide range of fonts, sizes, and effects, before learning how to drag and drop design elements and animate them. Then we will discuss what makes a great story by showcasing various types of graphic design and videos. Your child will use these intuitive design features in Canva to create their own flyers, cards, posters, and videos of the topics they are passionate about. By the end of the class, your child will have their own design portfolio in Canva that can be easily uploaded to social media or shared with friends!
- 4 Sessions55 minutes per session
$105.00$89.251 class pack credit
- 2-5 students group class
- Please sign up for a free Canva account at: https://www.canva.com