Junior Robotics 1
Junior Robotics 2
Robot Adventures 1
Robot Adventures 2
Intro to 3D Design
Lights & Beats with Micro:Bit 1
Lights & Beats with Micro:Bit 2
Smart Devices: Arduino for Kids 1
Smart Devices: Arduino for Kids 2
Smart Devices: Arduino for Kids 3
What to expect from our online robotics camps
Join Create & Learn robotics coding camps to understand more about the technology all around us already, and what could be ahead with the latest developments in AI.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning robotics with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
Robotics for kids can fascinate young minds! There are also some really cool movies about robots such as Big Hero 6, WALL-E, and Robots that show different aspects of robots. STEM robotics is important for the future because robotics is already everywhere in our world - from our houses (e.g. iRobot vacuum) to Amazon’s warehouses, to automobile assembly lines and space shuttles. Here are a few ways robotics camps will help your child:
- Learn complex problem solving and decision making while having fun
- Come up with efficient solution designs to cool challenges
- Enjoy hands-on learning by building or controlling a virtual robot
- Build courage by working through mistakes
- Build confidence by sharing their work
- Discover robotics skills to become an engineer, technician, or operator
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior coding experience. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience. If you've never taken any coding classes before, join a Scratch camp before our robotics camp.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Junior Robotics program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
- Robotics and coding: We live in an era where many human tasks are now automated as a result of robotics. Find out why coding is critical when it comes to robots, and which coding language to select for robotics. And discover the best tools and programs for your child to start learning robotics.
- Robotics kits and competitions: A great STEM robotics kit is fun for your child and suitable for their age, developmental needs, and personality. STEM Robotics competitions increase learning, and prepare students for the future. Here are a few options for both!
- NASA robotics: Here's a helpful list of in-person and online robotics camps organized by NASA.