Begin a science adventure like no other! Learn all about NASA, quantum physics, robots, and even computational biology with online camps designed by experts from Google, Stanford, and MIT. Our camps are held in small group sessions led by live experts, which empowers students to build connections with peers and ask questions as they go. Find a summer camp, winter camp, or camp for any season and any schedule.
Intro to Computational Biology
Star Trek and the NASA Connection (Request Time)
The Path to Space Careers: 4 sessions /Private Classes ( You may also request times).
What to expect from our online science camps
Join Create & Learn science camps and STEM camps to enjoy hands-on science projects as you learn lifelong science skills.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning science with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
Researchers from EDC and SRI International asked more than 1,400 parents about how they think about and help their young children do science. Most parents say they are confident about their ability to teach their young children literacy, math, and social skills, but fewer parents are confident about teaching science. Science camps led by experts can help! Learning science increases kids’ overall understanding of how and why things work. Because science teaches the basics of how certain devices work, it can encourage kids to become technology innovators in the future. Here are a few additional benefits of science camps for kids:
- Foster a lifelong love of science
- Learn scientific concepts and encourage scientific thinking and intrigue
- Develop reasoning and problem-solving skills
- An encouraging setting that empowers kids to experiment and ask questions
- Hands-on activities engage them and maintain their interest
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best science camp for your student
If you're curious about how to pick the best place to begin learning science, here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior science experience. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience. If you’ve never taken any science classes before, and you want to join a robotics camp, we'd recommend taking a Scratch camp first.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the AI Explorers program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
- Thanksgiving science experiments: We've rounded up 10 of the best budget-friendly Thanksgiving STEM activities for elementary and middle schoolers.
- Best online science classes for kids: We've pulled together some fun classes for every budding scientist to try.
- Computer science week activities: Computer Science Education Week is an annual call to action to inspire K-12 students to better understand computers and celebrate the contributions of students, teachers and other partners in the field.
- Science behind cold weather: Wind chill. It's a very real, very cold thing. And plenty of people caught in the United States' polar vortex can attest to this. Find out how it works here.
- Snow science: Did you know you can throw boiling water into the air and watching it turn to snow? But how does it work? Find out the science behind how to make a photo-worthy moment here!