Best Roblox camps for kids
Explore Roblox coding camps for summer, winter and more
Roblox coding camps empower kids to learn valuable skills for their future careers, while having tons of fun with a game they already love! In live online camps led by experts, kids are guided through installing the free software and beginning to learn Lua, all the way through to advanced coding concepts such as tables, fairly complex use of variables and functions. Our Roblox summer camps, winter camps, and more teach kids to create anything they can imagine with Roblox’s free and immersive creation engine. Find a Roblox camp that works for your schedule with camps offered 4 days a week, twice a week, or once a week.
Beginner Roblox Game Coding 1
Beginner Roblox Game Coding 2
Beginner Roblox Game Coding 3
Coding with Roblox Studio in Lua 1
Coding with Roblox Studio in Lua 2
Coding with Roblox Studio in Lua 3
Learn more about kids Roblox coding camps for every season: summer camps, winter camps, spring camps, Thanksgiving camps, and New Year camps.
Explore free Roblox coding camps for kids
Our free Roblox camp is the best starting place for children with no prior Roblox coding experience and need some help installing Roblox Studio (it’s free). In this online group setting, students can follow along step by step with a live instructor. Find a schedule that works for you!
Beginner Roblox Game Coding - Free Intro
- Grades 3-8
Join this fun free intro class to get a taste of what creating Roblox games is like, and start learning Roblox coding! This class is designed for students who have not had any prior experience with Roblox Studio, the official tool for building Roblox games. We help students install and activate Roblox Studio, and go through a step-by-step tutorial to build an interactive Obby game with different shapes, colors, and materials!
Due to the popularity of this free class, there might be more than five students per intro class. Please note that the full course has a cap at five students maximum to ensure ample attention is provided to each student. We require parents stay with their child for students younger than 10 to help navigate Roblox Studio in this intro class, as the tool is complex to use for young students initially. If you've already taken our other free Roblox intro class you do not need to take this class.
If you are relatively new to coding, we highly recommend you complete the Scratch Coding classes first to get the most out of Roblox coding classes.
- 60 minutesSingle Session
- Average 5 Students Per Class
- Computer - MacWindows PC
Prerequisite - Completion of Scratch Ninja 3 or equivalent advanced Scratch coding classes
Require Windows or Mac computers (no Chromebook), and mechanical mouse is preferred.
Roblox Studio Intro - First Project
- Grades 6-12
This class is for students who have not had any experience with Roblox Studio before. We will lead students through the process of installing and activating Roblox Studio. Students will also finish a self-paced tutorial to create a simple interactive experience. Unlike most of our classes which have no more than 5 students per group, this class may include a larger number of students and is run more like an office hour. The teacher will walk through the process, do demos, and answer questions as needed. Join us, build your first Roblox game, and have fun!
- 60 minutesSingle Session
- Average 5 Students Per Class
- Computer - MacWindows PCChromebook
What to expect from our online Roblox coding camps
Join Create & Learn Roblox coding camps to find out how to build multiplayer games and make your own games in Roblox.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Roblox coding with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
Benefits of learning with virtual Roblox camps for kids
- Learn coding and game design skills for a future career
- Conquer basic computer science principles
- Understand 3D design principles
- Develop creative confidence in a practical sandbox
- See and dissect scientific phenomena
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best Roblox camp for your student
Sometimes parents ask us where the best place to begin learning Roblox coding is for their student. Here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: The majority of our students begin with our free intro Roblox camps or Roblox camp Unit 1. If you have no prior coding experience, please begin with our Scratch coding camps.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Roblox Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at email@example.com, and we'll get you set up.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is a global online game platform and game creation system where millions of people gather together every day to imagine, create, and share experiences with each other in immersive, user-generated 3D worlds. It allows users to program games and play games created by other users. The types of gameplay on Roblox are just as limitless as the imagination of the creators themselves.
What is Roblox coding?
Code in Roblox is written in a language called Lua within Roblox Studio. Lines of Lua are stored and run from scripts. You can put scripts anywhere. These scripts give the game sets of instructions on how to give players health points, create a rain of fireballs, or anything else imaginable.
Roblox resources for kids and teens
- Roblox games for kids: Here are some fun Roblox games that help kids build skills, without feeling the corniness of many educational games.
- Best Roblox coding classes: In these unique live interactive classes, students will learn how to use Roblox Studio to create customized worlds and code mini-games.