What is Minecraft?
Can you learn to code with Minecraft?
How do I start coding in Minecraft?
How do you teach kids to code in Minecraft?
You can teach kids to code in Minecraft with online classes. Online classes provide a structured learning environment that guides kids through learning new concepts, and provides hands-on practice. A live expert can also help students learn more quickly with immediate feedback, especially in small group classes.
- Hour of Code Minecraft activities: We'll guide you step by step through the challenges in the Minecraft demo world: Minecraft AI for Good.
- Minecraft Pixel Art Ideas: Learn about creating Minecraft pixel art while exploring some helpful strategies, useful tools, and fun ideas.
- Cute Minecraft Castles Project: Explore some useful Minecraft building and engineering skills to help you realize your potential as a Minecraft castle architect and builder.
- Panda Mobs: The panda is forward-rolling into Minecraft. It’s a new mob that’s cute, cuddly, fiercely protective of its children and crazy for bamboo.
- Buzzy Bees: Each area that bees improve offer countless gameplay opportunities, from sticky surfaces (handy!) to flourishing farms (tasty!). Hives can be harvested for honey, and honey becomes sugar. Find out why bees are so important, based on info from the World Wildlife Fund.