AI Explorers Class
Discover How Self-Driving Cars, Face Recognition, and Other Advanced Technologies Work With AI For Kids
- Grades 4-7
- 2-5 students group class
- 55 minutes per session
- Live online class
From R2-D2 in Star Wars to Transformers, artificial intelligence (AI) and robots have fascinated children for generations. Now AI is more pervasive than ever and is closer than ever to impacting many parts of our lives. With the latest developments in technology, AI and machine learning can now beat the highest ranking Go players, compose music, read medical images better than average doctors, and so much more. Join our small group sessions to explore the amazing world of artificial intelligence!
In this fascinating series of AI classes for kids, we introduce students to the latest AI technologies and their applications in many areas. Here are some highlights of the series:
- Hands-on experience with cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning products
- Learn how AI works and real world AI applications
- Understand what AI can and can not do, and why
- Build your own AI system
Students will also get plenty of opportunities to apply their creativity and critical thinking skills. Save your spot now to have fun with AI!
- Want your kids see what AI is about before committing to a class? Then try this session for free. Following the same format as our regular class, in this session we will cover some fun cutting-edge AI applications in a small classroom setting. Your student will enjoy lots of group discussion, interaction with the instructor, and a hands-on project.
This is the first class in our fun and engaging series that introduces students to the world of AI. Students will start to learn the key concepts of AI, and moreover, get first-hand experience with cutting-edge AI applications for image recognition, chatbots, machine learning, and more, all in an age-appropriate way. We also build a small image recognition program in the class. With our small class size, world-class curriculum, and team projects, kids will also enjoy ample opportunities to exercise their creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- This is a continuation of our AI Explorers 1 class, perfect for students ready to explore more areas of AI. For example, we discover how humans and AI can work together, and how AI is able to win over human masters in games. Plus we build a small AI system that plays games! We will also go deeper into AI and robotics, and introduce deeper AI technical concepts. As always, this class features plenty of hands-on experiences, creativity, and fun.
- This is the last of our AI Explorers series of classes, where we will build on what we learned in previous classes and go deeper into how AI systems are built. In this lesson, we will examine and develop a deeper understanding of Neural networks and dimensionality. The hands-on activities will allow your child to interact with the latest AI systems, build their understanding of AI, and open up their imagination when it comes to how AI can be applied in different aspects of lives. We will also take a look at the social implications created by AI.
Sangita Nath is a Computer Science Engineer with a passion for teaching. In her classes, she teaches a concept and makes sure the students understand and apply it. It gives her immense pleasure to see her students having an "aha moment" when they figure it out that they can make amazing things with coding. She is happy to make a difference in her students' lives by introducing them to the magical world of coding!
- (12 Sessions)
- Computer - MacWindows PCChromebook
- Students need to have taken AI Explorers 1 offered by us.
- Downloadable Certificate.
Show the world you did it. You really did it!
- #1 Coding Curriculum
Designed by Stanford, Google & Apple Experts with kids in mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We'll help you find the right class, always. Love it or get a full refund.
- Expert Teachers
US-based, background checked, highly trained and 3+ years of experience in their fields.
Common questions about AI learning and classes for kids
Discover everything you need to know about artificial intelligence for kids.
What is AI in simple words?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the art of teaching computers or robots how to think. It's the training process of making a computer learn. It can potentially lead to smart automation.
How do I teach my child AI?
Online courses, such as our AI classes for children and artificial intelligence camps, that immerse students in AI are one of the best methods of learning AI. With our small group classes, your student gets personalized attention while discovering real-world applications of AI, and working on projects that bring the concepts to life immediately. You can reinforce the learning with your child by showing them AI in use around your home or out in the world, and asking them how they think it works. For younger students (Grades 2-5), we recommend beginning with our Hello Tech class.