AI Explorers 1
AI Explorers 2
AI Explorers 3
AI Creators 1
AI Creators 2
AI Creators 3
What to expect from our online AI camps
Join Create & Learn artificial intelligence camps to harness the technology all around us, and find out what could be ahead with the latest developments in AI.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Artificial Intelligence with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
- Develop creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Become more data fluent and better analyze data
- Learn decision making and collaboration skills
- Develop an understanding of the inherent biases and risks within technology
- Find out how to better navigate and consume technology
- Broaden their interests with all that is possible with AI
- Help them become more conscious creators and developers with a wilder world view
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best AI camp for your student
If you're curious about how to pick the best place to begin learning AI, here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior coding experience. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience. If you've never taken any coding classes before, join a Scratch camp before our AI camp.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the AI Explorers Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at email@example.com, and we'll get you set up.
- AI news: Can a robot dog really be trained by it? Or, can it really track illegal elephant poachers at record speeds or create high-end sneakers using image recognition? Find out!
- AI education: China made news in 2017, when they announced plans to drive the country’s AI industry value up to USD $150 billion by 2030.
- AI robots: With a new navigation system from MIT, robots can decipher common landscape features, even in an unfamiliar environment - learn all about it. Plus watch this 30 second video with your kids. You will think you are simply watching the special effects of a movie like Star Wars. Yet, this is real! Talk to your kids about how Boston Dynamics has developed these amazing robots to run and jump like people, using "computer vision" to determine the terrain and how to move its legs. This may inspire your kids to want to learn more about mechanical design, computer programming, or artificial intelligence.