Scratch Ninja 1
Scratch Ninja 2
Scratch Ninja 3
Scratch Ninja 4
Halloween Haunted Game: Scratch Coding Class (Holiday Special)
Create Pokemon Game in Scratch
Accelerated Scratch 1
Accelerated Scratch 2
Accelerated Scratch 3 (Advanced)
What to expect from our online Scratch coding camps
Join Create & Learn Scratch coding camps to grow your creativity as you make fun arcade games and much more.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Scratch coding with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
- Create stories, games, and animations - you can even make music
- Build computational thinking and problem solving skills
- Express your creativity easily with simple tools
- Explore self-expression and collaboration in a safe environment
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best virtual Scratch tech camp for your student
If you're curious about how to pick the best place to begin learning Scratch coding, here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child's age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior coding experience or even have coded with Scratch. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Scratch Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
What is Scratch?
Scratch is a free global coding language designed for kids. It features a simple visual interface that allows young people to create digital stories, games, and animations.
- Make a ball bounce: Try this starter friendly tutorial to learn how to make a ball move.
- Make a chatbot in Scratch: Learn how to make your own Alexa-like chatbot with AI in Scratch with this fun tutorial.
- How to make a golf game: Make a mini-golf type of game today with step by step instructions.
- Make a Mario game: Super Mario Bros, released in 1985, is arguably one of the most popular video games of all time. Learn how to make a Mario game in Scratch.
- Make music in Scratch: This article will show you how to create music in Scratch. There are many options for customized and pre-recorded sound.
- Cross the Road game: Learn how to make an easy Cross the Road game on Scratch. In this game, the objective is to get your character across a busy road without getting hit.
- Make a memory matching game: Create an awesome game you can play with friends, plus see ways to build on it, change it around, make it harder, and exercise your brain that much more.
- Best Scratch coding classes: Code games and animations with the top beginner classes.