The world is changing quickly. But education systems are slow to adapt. It is in every parent's and teacher's hand to help our kids grow up happy, successful, and achieving their full potential.Act Now!
At Create & Learn, we take the whole-brain approach to STEAM learning. This means kids not only have hands-on experiences with latest technologies such as AI and Data Science, but more importantly, we bring them all the way to the highest tier of learning which is to develop kids' creativity and critical thinking skills. This is why we are Create & Learn - from learning all the way to creating.
Have fun and see the world!
Students also get a lot of opportunities to express their views and develop communication skills.
Critical Thinking & Creativity
Problem-solving, creativity, and critical thinking are core parts of every single class at Create & Learn. Explore our computer science curriculum for kids to learn more.
Learn Latest Technologies
- Founder, CEO
- Previously Product Director, Google
- Stanford MBA, UCLA Computer Science Phd
Jessie loves learning and she has a 12 year old daughter.
- Co-Founder, Head of Engineering
- Previously Senior Software Engineer Uber, Apple, and Amazon
- University of Florida, CS MS
YZ loves hiking and travelling and his toddler recently started to develop independent intelligence.
- Marketing Manager
- Formerly Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Senior Marketing Manager at Ermenegildo Zegna
Karen loves snowboarding and the outdoors.
- Software Engineer
- Previously developer, Canadian startups Traction Guest, Trainerize
- Simon Fraser University, BS Computer Science
Marc enjoys weightlifting and all things fitness related.
- VP Marketing
- Previously Marketing at US startups Craftsy, Social Tables
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill BSBA
Megan loves her siberian husky and basketball.