Best artificial intelligence camps for kids
Join Artificial Intelligence camps to create AI apps and discover how AI is changing the world.
Explore artificial intelligence camps for summer, winter and more
Data science and AI are already all around us! Just think about robot vacuums, Siri, and Alexa. Help your child learn about the most innovative technologies of the future and have fun in artificial intelligence camps. Our camps are led live by an expert and taught in small group sessions. With a curriculum designed by experts from MIT and Stanford, your child will learn through hands-on projects and an engaging inquiry-based instruction method. Camps are offered multiple ways and times each week, so you can find the right camp for your schedule!
AI Explorers 1
AI Explorers 2
AI Explorers 3
AI Creators 1
AI Creators 2
AI Creators 3
Learn more about kids artificial intelligence camps for every season: summer camps, winter camps, spring camps, Thanksgiving camps, and New Year camps.
What to expect from our online AI camps
Join Create & Learn artificial intelligence camps to harness the technology all around us, and find out what could be ahead with the latest developments in AI.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Artificial Intelligence with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
Benefits of learning with artificial intelligence camps for kids
Today AI impacts the algorithms that determine what information kids see, help select the videos they watch on TikTok, and more. But its potential is so much bigger than that. “The economic potential of AI is enormous…None of us can predict how many jobs AI will create as new interfaces and industries emerge… We need to get serious about making sure that today's students — future ninjas among them — are adequately prepared for tomorrow's workforce,” said a World Economic Forum Global Agenda piece. Here are a few benefits of AI camps for kids:
- Develop creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Become more data fluent and better analyze data
- Learn decision making and collaboration skills
- Develop an understanding of the inherent biases and risks within technology
- Find out how to better navigate and consume technology
- Broaden their interests with all that is possible with AI
- Help them become more conscious creators and developers with a wilder world view
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best AI camp for your student
If you're curious about how to pick the best place to begin learning AI, here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior coding experience. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience. If you've never taken any coding classes before, join a Scratch camp before our AI camp.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the AI Explorers Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
Artificial intelligence resources for kids and teens
Find out how artificial intelligence is changing the world around us in cool ways already.
- AI news: Can a robot dog really be trained by it? Or, can it really track illegal elephant poachers at record speeds or create high-end sneakers using image recognition? Find out!
- AI education: China made news in 2017, when they announced plans to drive the country’s AI industry value up to USD $150 billion by 2030.
- AI robots: With a new navigation system from MIT, robots can decipher common landscape features, even in an unfamiliar environment - learn all about it. Plus watch this 30 second video with your kids. You will think you are simply watching the special effects of a movie like Star Wars. Yet, this is real! Talk to your kids about how Boston Dynamics has developed these amazing robots to run and jump like people, using "computer vision" to determine the terrain and how to move its legs. This may inspire your kids to want to learn more about mechanical design, computer programming, or artificial intelligence.
Is your child fascinated by AI and robots like R2-D2 in Star Wars or Transformers? Watch this cool video to meet the Co-Head of Google's People + AI Research Center, and explore the human-centered AI of the future.