What to expect from our online Minecraft camps
Join Create & Learn Minecraft camps for tons of fun.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Minecraft with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
- Develop creativity skills quickly with flexible software and no mess
- Learn faster by using something they’re already excited about and familiar with
- Explore real-world issues in immersive, imaginative worlds
- Improve your computational thinking with in-game coding
- Build empathy and learn digital citizenship by interacting with other students in online camp
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
Why is Minecraft camp more fun than just playing the game?
While playing Minecraft is fun, when students learn how to code for it they improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills. Beginner to advanced students in our Minecraft camps learn how to solve all sorts of puzzles including how to make characters move, take actions, and react to the environment. As a result, they create their own storylines, goals, and more. Students are also able to build their creativity skills because they find out how to place and break blocks, build structures, and spawn animals. As they get more experienced, they even have the opportunity to build their game design and development skills within the Minecraft game, including battles, rock, paper, scissors, and more.
How to pick the best Minecraft camp for your student
Sometimes parents ask us where the best place to begin learning Minecraft coding is for their student. Here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: We encourage all students to start from Unit 1 even if you have prior coding experience or even have coded with Minecraft. Our classes are designed to be approachable for absolute beginners, but also provide plenty of fun and challenges for students with some experience.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Minecraft Modding Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class. Or you’d prefer something only once per week rather than multiple times each week, check out the Minecraft Modding Quest.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is the best-selling video game of all time. In the game players can create and break apart various kinds of blocks in three-dimensional worlds. Minecraft is a game that you can play with friends. Build together, search together, have fun together. Many players use it not as a game itself, but as a game engine in which to create their own games. Other players even create their own mods to introduce new items and behaviors in the game.
The game has two different modes: Creative Mode and Survival Mode. While in Creative Mode, if you can dream it, you can build it. Kids have access to all the Minecraft blocks, potions, weapons, and more. This is where kids can construct anything they desire with an infinite amount of resources.
You can also play to survive, in Survival Mode. Battle mobs, construct shelter, and explore the landscape—it’s all in a day’s work when you try to survive and thrive in Survival Mode. This is the most common way kids play Minecraft.
Find out how to set up your server for Minecraft, and learn about Minecraft: Education Edition. Plus explore more about Minecraft modding, skin editors, and even pixel art!
- How to Code Minecraft Mods: Find out how to code Minecraft mods, and the different types of mods that you can create.
- Learn Minecraft Coding: Learn everything you need to know about Minecraft Code to Mod, and the ways it will benefit your child.
- Best Minecraft Coding Classes: Check out some of the best year-round Minecraft coding classes online for kids.
- Best Minecraft Skin Editors: See the answers to some common questions about Minecraft skin editors and discover some fun editors you might enjoy.
- How to Make a Minecraft Skin: Learn how to customize your own character to make the game even more fun.
- Minecraft Pixel Art: Ideas & Tutorial: Learn about creating Minecraft pixel art while exploring some helpful strategies, useful tools, and fun ideas.
- Cute Minecraft Castles: Explore some useful Minecraft building and engineering skills to help you realize your potential as a Minecraft castle architect and builder.
Start With Free Classes
Join top-rated kids coding classes
Our small group free coding classes, live online experience, and awesome teachers set every child up for success. Discover the magic in technology and have fun when you get started today.