From Mars and aliens, to galaxies and rockets, space fascinates many kids and adults alike, and is the source of powerful imaginations. In this series of classes, your kids will learn a wide range of topics related to space science, NASA, and practice other STEM skills. All classes are project based to encourage curiosity and develop problem solving skills. In each session, we will learn cool new things about space and science, then build small projects and play games sometimes to make it fun and strengthen the learning.
How much do you weigh on Mars? Why do satellites not fall? How are scientists preparing for landing on the moon? Join us if your kids are curious about these and other space topics. We cover many fun areas including rockets, Mars, International Space Station, Solar System, and a lot more. Each session focuses on one fun NASA science area.
- 11/27 - 12/03 Satellites - Observing Earth from Space: What is a satellite? Learn about fun facts about satellites and how they orbit the Earth.
- 12/04 - 12/10 Stars and Constellations: Explore different types of starts - Red Dwarf, Yellow Star, Blue Giant, and more - and how they are formed.
- 12/11 - 12/17 Mars - the Red Planet or Asteroids: Why is Mars red? Is there water on Mars? Explore this amazing planet and human's exploration on Mars.
- 12/18 - 12/24 Space Robots: Landed on Mars! How robots are helping us explore the universe
- 12/25 - 12/31 Rockets - Lift Off!: Learn about rocket, design your own for a test fly!
- 1/01 - 1/07 Asteroids: Learn about asteroids and Dwarf Planets and how to protect Earth from asteroids.
NASA STEM Club
- $17 Per Session
- Downloadable Certificate.
Show the world you did it. You really did it!
- #1 Coding Curriculum
Designed by Stanford, Google & Apple Experts with kids in mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We'll help you find the right class, always. Love it or get a full refund.
- Expert Teachers
US-based, background checked, highly trained and 3+ years of experience in their fields.