From Mars and aliens, to galaxies and rockets, space fascinates many kids and adults alike, and is the source of powerful imaginations. In this series of classes, your kids will learn a wide range of topics related to space science, NASA, and practice other STEM skills. All classes are project based to encourage curiosity and develop problem solving skills. In each session, we will learn cool new things about space and science, then build small projects and play games sometimes to make it fun and strengthen the learning.
NASA STEM Club Class
Explore the mysteries of outer space science with fun projects
- Grades 1-4
- 2-8 students group class
- 55 minutes
- Live online class
$17 Per Session
Join the NASA Kids Club today
How much do you weigh on Mars? Why do satellites not fall? How are scientists preparing for landing on the moon? Join us if your kids are curious about these and other space topics. We cover many fun areas including rockets, Mars, International Space Station, Solar System, and a lot more. Each session focuses on one fun NASA science area.
- 3/26 - 4/01 Rockets - Lift Off!: Learn about rocket, design your own for a test fly!
- 4/02 - 4/08 Asteroids: Learn about asteroids and Dwarf Planets and how to protect Earth from asteroids.
- 4/09 - 4/15 Exploring Planets - Rovers: On a lonely planet, rovers are busy doing important work for us. Learn more!
- 4/16 - 4/22 Telescope - Peeking into the Space: How do we see things so far away in Space with telescopes? Explore the most powerful telescopes and how we observe Space with them.
- 4/23 - 4/29 Space Suits: Study the history and future space suits for astronauts and design a part of the suit yourself.
- 4/30 - 5/06 Power of Sun: Learn fun facts about Sun and how space scientists are exploring Sun.
NASA STEM Club
- $17 Per Session