Beginner Roblox Game Coding
Beginner Roblox Game Coding - Free Intro
Coding with Roblox Studio in Lua
Roblox Studio Intro - First Project
What to expect from our online Roblox coding camps
Join Create & Learn Roblox coding camps to find out how to build multiplayer games and make your own games in Roblox.
- Easy scheduling: Choose from structured weeklong camps (4 consecutive days) available in multiple time zones.
- The #1 curriculum: Have fun learning Roblox coding with lessons designed by Google & Stanford experts.
- Earn a certificate: Celebrate with a personalized Certificate of Achievement to mark each milestone
- Personalized attention: Enjoy a maximum of 5 students per instructor. which means more progress and more play.
- 100% happiness guarantee: We offer flexible scheduling and a satisfaction-guarantee refund.
- Learn coding and game design skills for a future career
- Conquer basic computer science principles
- Understand 3D design principles
- Develop creative confidence in a practical sandbox
- See and dissect scientific phenomena
- Pick up new skills from the comfort of your home
- Get access to the best instructors from around the world
How to pick the best Roblox camp for your student
Sometimes parents ask us where the best place to begin learning Roblox coding is for their student. Here are a few quick tips to get you started in the right camp:
- Your child's grade: The first consideration should be your child’s age group. Make sure the camp you pick has their grade level listed.
- Prior coding experience: The majority of our students begin with our free intro Roblox camps or Roblox camp Unit 1. If you have no prior coding experience, please begin with our Scratch coding camps.
- Budget: Purchasing a complete program such as the Roblox Program can help you save.
- Schedule: Pick a schedule that matches your child's time preferences. If they're a night owl, pick an evening class.
- More questions: If you're not sure where to start, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is a global online game platform and game creation system where millions of people gather together every day to imagine, create, and share experiences with each other in immersive, user-generated 3D worlds. It allows users to program games and play games created by other users. The types of gameplay on Roblox are just as limitless as the imagination of the creators themselves.
What is Roblox coding?
Code in Roblox is written in a language called Lua within Roblox Studio. Lines of Lua are stored and run from scripts. You can put scripts anywhere. These scripts give the game sets of instructions on how to give players health points, create a rain of fireballs, or anything else imaginable.
- Roblox games for kids: Here are some fun Roblox games that help kids build skills, without feeling the corniness of many educational games.
- Best Roblox coding classes: In these unique live interactive classes, students will learn how to use Roblox Studio to create customized worlds and code mini-games.
Start With Free Classes
Join top-rated kids coding classes
Our small group free coding classes, live online experience, and awesome teachers set every child up for success. Discover the magic in technology and have fun when you get started today.