Join the best Minecraft coding club online
Want to start learning how to create Minecraft Mods or reinforce what you have learned in the Minecraft Modding Quest classes? Join our new Minecraft Coding club to build what you love, learn, and get inspiration from other students' creations. Minecraft Modding Club is a more leisurely way of learning Minecraft coding and is comprised of weekly Minecraft coding lessons. Unlike our regular classes, that are mostly teacher led, students in coding clubs are given a set of self-paced instructions to complete a number of small tutorials that teach basic computer science concepts while building games or mods in Minecraft Education. Advanced students can work on extra challenges that allow them to create more of their own design or games. The teacher will answer questions and teach core knowledge points in every session as well.
- Downloadable Certificate.
Show the world you did it. You really did it!
- #1 Coding Curriculum
Designed by Stanford, Google & Apple Experts with kids in mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We'll help you find the right class, always. Love it or get a full refund.
- Expert Teachers
US-based, background checked, highly trained and 3+ years of experience in their fields.
Minecraft Coding Club
- Grades 2-5
- You may join the club before, during, or after you have done the Minecraft Modding Quest class. For students that are new to Minecraft Education, this is a great way to ease into Minecraft coding. For students who are taking or have completed Minecraft Coding Quest, joining the club helps you practice your learning and also have the opportunity to work on more advanced challenges. Enjoy early bird discount 20% off now! These classes are new and we'd love your feedback.
- 4 Sessions55 minutes per session
$60.00$51.001 class pack credit
- 2-6 students group class
- Students need to be able to read simple instructions on their own. Prior coding experiences not required.
Questions About The Minecraft Coding Club By Create & Learn
Here are all the answers you need about these new Minecraft coding lessons.
What is a Minecraft coding club?
Our Minecraft coding club features fun weekly Minecraft coding lessons. Each session is live online for 55-minutes, and is led by an expert teacher. That means students can join from around the world! The club helps kids learn new Minecraft coding skills while guided by an expert. The teacher will help answer any questions students have as they tackle a new set of instructions each week.
Why join a Minecraft coding club?
Joining a Minecraft coding club is a great way to learn Minecraft modding, and to tackle new challenges in a collaborative fun environment. It's a great way to be creative each week, while building on new skills and skill recall to ensure their learning sticks.
How does the Minecraft coding club work?
Once you sign up, you'll receive a Zoom link by email to join the class. At the day and time of the class, just click the link to join, from a computer (not Chromebook or iPad). Click to accept the audio recording, so that we can be sure to follow up should your student have any questions. Then, follow along with the instructor as they introduce the day's project and guide you through it! Use the mute and unmute option on Zoom to ask questions, or use the chat feature.