City of Brownsville | Junior Robotics$180, 3 Units Included
- Junior Robotics 1The first unit of our robotics program will introduce students to the basics of VEX Code and programming in 3-D. Students will learn how to navigate robots through virtual worlds and complete exciting maze challenges!
- Students need to have taken Scratch 1 & 2 offered by us or have at least 15 hours of Scratch coding experiences and are familiar with basic coding blocks.
- Thu, 11/4/2021, 10:00 PM - 10:55 PMThu, 11/11/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 11/18/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 11/25/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PM
- Junior Robotics 2In this second unit, students will practice navigating robots through even more complicated virtual worlds full of obstacles by making use of sensors. Moreover, students will learn how to make robots transport objects and see how these topics are important in real-world scenarios!
- Thu, 12/9/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 12/16/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 12/23/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 12/30/2021, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PM
- Lights & Beats with Micro:Bit 1Learn how to control electronic components like LED lights, speakers, and sensors, while building fun games and interactive experiments. Review foundational coding concepts such as loops and conditional statements, and learn more about variables.
- Thu, 1/6/2022, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 1/13/2022, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 1/20/2022, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PMThu, 1/27/2022, 11:00 PM - 11:55 PM